Coming soon. Interactive and intuitive database with connected profile and project pages. The database will be searchable by year, focus, country, team and area. The profile pages will be searchable by focus, country, team, and skill provided. Project pages will be searchable by focus, country, team, and skills required.
Project profiles, filter by:
Year – 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025.
Focus – Education, Research, Innovation.
Country – Rwanda, India, Pakistan, UK, USA, Haiti, Moldova, Russia, Guinea, Ethiopia, Colombia, Brazil.
Team – Access; infrastructure; workforce; delivery; finance; governance.
- Area – Artificial intelligence; Machine learning; Deep learning; Disease management; Data science & Big data; Bitcoin & blockchain; Data journalism; Telemedicine; Virtual healthcare; Computational medicine; Biomedical analytics; Healthcare system; Data management; Clinical engineering; Digital clinical trials; Wearable technology; mHealth; Natural language processing/ understanding.
- Skills required – Healthcare; Health system & policy; Data science; Engineering; Developers; Business; Design; Research; Journalism; media; education; project management; leadership.
Profile pages, filter by:
- Focus – Education, Research, Innovation.
- Country – Rwanda, India, Pakistan, UK, USA, Haiti, Moldova, Russia, Guinea, Ethiopia, Colombia, Brazil.
- Team – Access; infrastructure; workforce; delivery; finance; governance.
- Skill provided – Healthcare; Health system & policy; Data science; Engineering; Developers; Business; Design; Research; Journalism; media; education; project management; leadership.
Team’s are organized within national surgical plan framework:
- Access: Geographical patient 2-hour access
- Infrastructure: Hospital- and system-wide infrastructure
- Workforce: Surgeon and allied workforce education and training
- Delivery: Surgical care and service delivery
- Finance: Surgery-related economic and financial innovation
- Governance: National and Ministry-level visibility and accountability
Skills are divided based on training and experience. Each skill heading will be relevant to the following projects and will likely receive project contribution requests from the following related project topics or areas of focus. People who post project requests will be able to then search for skills listed on personal profile pages using the filter option. When creating your profile, please add all skills you are happy to be contacted for. If you have a skill that you can’t see on this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. See skills:
- Healthcare: medical or healthcare-related training or relevant healthcare industry or research experience.
- Health system & policy: experience in health and surgery system strengthening and health policy reform in the context of innovation.
- Research: academic health and surgery experience in the context of publishing, trial development, research project design, biostatistics, medical statistics etc.
- Education: skills in education and training provision and delivery including support, communication, and educational event management.
- Engineering: computer, electrical, mechanical, civil, bio etc.
- Data science: data journalism, data visualization, media content figures and diagrams.
- Business: experience in business development, strategy, marketing, sales and services.
- Design: graphic, UX & UI, architecture, advertising and marketing, fashion etc.
- Media: photography, videography, photo-journalism, media content development, storyteller etc.
- Journalism: experience writing op-eds, science communication, writing and editorial skills, academic writing experience.
- Leadership: currently a surgeon or in a specialist or senior leadership position, ie able to supervise or assist with leadership aspects of projects.
- Project management: leadership, negotiation, scheduling, cost control, risk management contract management, human resources, critical thinking, communication etc.